Irrevocable License Agreement
In consideration for receiving a free Bowzer Box, you hereby grant to HELICONIA PET SUPPLIES INC., carrying on business as “Bowzer Box”, its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the “Company”), the IRREVOCABLE LICENCE described below.
IN CONSIDERATION of the premises and the mutual covenants hereinafter contained, you agree as follows:
- The Company acknowledges that you own and are solely responsible for any data, text, images, photographs, ideas, concepts, graphics, software, music, sound, video, messages, or other materials (collectively, the “Content”) that you upload, display, create, publish, broadcast or transmit for whatever purpose relating to the Company.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your Content, and the consequences of posting your Content in the forum of your choice. The Company is not obligated to post, display, or otherwise use any Content, or to attribute your Content to you. By posting Content, you acknowledge and agree that you will not make or authorize any claim against the Company that its use of your Content infringes any of your rights, including without limitation, any moral rights.
- By posting your Content, you represent and warrant that: (a) you own or control all necessary rights to the Content and to grant the license under this section; (b) your Content: (i) does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including without limitation, any intellectual property rights, privacy rights or publicity rights; and (ii) will not cause injury to any person, entity or system, including without limitation, any injury to property or reputation; and (c) where your Content is or includes any personal Information about an identifiable individual, you have the express prior consent of such individual, and in the case of minors, the consent of his or her parents or legal guardians, to use his or her personal Information.
- By posting Content, you agree to release, indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, attorneys, representatives, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, losses, costs, charges, expenses, damages and liabilities, whatsoever and however arising.
- This agreement will remain in force for an indefinite period from the date of receipt and use by you of this Bowzer Box.
- The Company may change this Agreement from time to time, at any time without notice, by posting such changes of this Agreement on the Website.